1. Author of the book ‘Punjabi Century’
Answer :- Prakash Tandon
2. It is situation in which the rains falls for a period and the little rain is not properly distributed to a particular area.
Answer :- Meteorological Drought
3. Planting of trees for commercial and non-commercial purpose is:
Answer :- Community Forestry
4. English education started in Travancore at the time of:
Answer :- Swathi Thirunal
5. ………….. is not a Martial art in Kerala
6. The railway station, Venkittanarasimharajuvaripetta is in
Answer :-Andhra Pradesh
7. Krishnadevaraya belongs to …………. dynasty.
8. The Ain-i-Akhari is made up of five books. The first book is called
Answer :-Manzil Abadi
9. Payaswini puzha is the tributary of:
Answer :- Chandragiri Puzha
10. The district, Kasargod came into being in
Answer :- 1984
11. The first Five Year Plan in India initially provided for a total outlay of
Answer :-2069 crores
12. …………… is the pilgrimage to the burial place of Sufi Saints.
13. Khalsa Panth is related to
Answer :- Guru Govind Singh
14. The second agitation organized by Gandhi against the British Government in India
Answer :-Non Cooperation
15. Leader of Kurichiar Revolt of 1812?
16. The oldest stock exchange of Asia
Answer :-Bombay Stock Exchange
17. ……….. is a branch of science that aims to learn about human abilities and limitations and apply this learning to improve peoples interactions with products, ssytems and environment.
18. Who propounded a new theory, the factor Endowment theory in connection with international trade?
Answer :-Bertil Ohlin
19. ‘Planning is conscious and deliberate choice of economic priorities by some public authority’. these are the words of:
Answer :-Barbara Wootton
20. The Government of India appointed a planning commission in:
21. Indian Constitution guarantees its citizens to assemble peacefully and without arms as per Article
Answer :- 19 (1) b
22. Micro plastics are pollutants of increasing environmental concern with particle size of less than:
Answer :- 5 mm
23. Annual Financial Statements is mentioned in the Article …… of Indian Constitution.
24. …………. provides that all minorities whether based on religion or language, shall have the right to establish and administrate educational institutions of their choice.
Answer :-Article 30
25. Rangaswamy Cup is related with: